My name is Luke Criss. I am currently a freshman at wallace state community college located in Hanceville, Alabama. I am taking my basic courses at the moment and i am on course to a general studies degree. I will not recieve a degree from Wallace State Community college because i plan on transferring before i would meet the requirements to recieve said degree. I am currently in English 101, Biology 103, Sociology 200, freshman seminar, and music appreciation. I am happy with the classes i am in and like all of my professers. Next semester i will continue to take basic courses mixed in with some electives. Said classes include; English 102, Math 100 and 112 mini terms, Painting, and history. After the spring semester comes to a close i will enroll in summer courses and finish off my required classes. After i complete my time at wallace state community college i with the try and transfer to the University of Mobile located in Mobile, Al. I hope to enter their school of christian ministries and pursue a degree in theology. This will be very helpful in futhering myself into a future career in ministry such as pastoring. Some of my hobbies include basketball and most outdoor activities. Such activities include fishing, camping, hunting, and hiking. I am currently employed at a local grocery store. Balancing between work and school is a tough thing to do and also trying to throw in a social life really stretches me and my time. I have high asperations and big goals for my future and hope to accomplish them one day. My education is a big part of making my dreams become a reality. Also i enjoy wallace state community college for many reasons: it is close to home, i have friends here, and all in all its a swell place.